PAN Card Reprint: PAN card is an important document right from opening a bank account to filing your income tax returns. The government asks for it almost at all places where monetary transactions are involved. It is also used as a document proof during investing, buying a property, etc. Therefore, it is very important to have a PAN card. Due to using the PAN card for a long time, it can get torn or may damage. If that has happened with you, don’t worry. You can easily get another PAN card. For this, you will have to follow some steps. Once you complete the procedure, the PAN card will be delivered at your doorstep. You will also have to pay a small charge of Rs 50 for this.
PAN Card Reprint: How much fee will have to be paid?
Many times, local shops demand Rs 100 to Rs 200 for getting a second PAN card printed, but by visiting the official website of NSDL, you can get the PAN card reprinted by paying only Rs 50. If you also want to get a new PAN card, we are also telling you how to get it.
PAN Card Reprint: How to get duplicate a PAN card
1. Go to Google and search Reprint Pan Card.
2. You will get the option of Reprint Pan Card on the official website of NSDL. Click on it.
3. Visit the website and enter your PAN card details like PAN card number, Aadhaar number, date of birth, and captcha code.
4. Accept the terms and conditions and submit it.
5. A page will open in front of you on which, all the information related to your PAN card will be written. Cross verify it before moving ahead.
6. Once verified, click on Request OTP.
7. An OTP will come on your registered mobile number, enter it.
8. Te site will ask for OTP validation, do it.
9. Pay a fee of Rs 50 to get the new PAN card.
10. You can use net banking or UPI to pay the fee for the PAN card.
11. After payment, your duplicate PAN card will be delivered within 7 days.